Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:30 a.m.
Monday thru Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Monday thru Saturday: 10:00 a.m.
Holy Day Masses:
7:00 p.m. evening before
& 6:30 & 10:00 a.m.
Eucharistic Exposition takes place every Wednesday following the 8:45 a.m. Mass. It concludes with the celebration of Benediction at 6:15 p.m.*
* Note: During Lent exposition will end at 6:30 p.m. with Mass at 7:00.
- Thursday before the first Friday of every month: 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Following 7:00 p.m. Mass during Lent
STROKE AND CARDIOVASCULAR SCREENING:
Monday July 25, 8:00 a.m. - noon. Saint Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be onsite here at Blessed Sacrament Parish. A simple and painless screening could help you avoid a stroke or ruptured aneurysm. Registration is required. Call 859-301-9355 to schedule an appointment. Screenings are $25.00 each.
PARISH SCHOOL OF RELIGION REGISTRATION
August 1, 2016 is the registration deadline for our Parish School of Religion (PSR), grades 1-8. Families whose registration forms and tuition are received by August 1st are automatically entered in a drawing for a $50.00 refund of tuition payment. Click HERE for PSR Registration Forms
SUNDAY PRESCHOOL/KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
August 1, 2016 is the registration deadline for our Sunday Preschool/Kindergarten. Click HERE for Sunday Preschool/Kindergarten Registration Forms
RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION FOR ADULTS
August 31, 7:30 - 9:00 p.m., in the Parish Center, we will begin our formal season of adult faith formation for anyone interested in learning more about the Catholic Church either for personal enrichment or in preparation for initiation into the Catholic faith. For more information, contact Marilyn Cozzi.
Director Religious Ed
Associate Religion RCIA
Welcome To Blessed Sacrament
Readings for the Week of July 17, 2016
- Sunday: Gn 18:1-10a / Ps 15:2-5 / Col 1:24-28 / Lk 10:38-42
- Monday: Mi 6:1-4, 6-8 / Ps 50:5-6, 8-9, 16-17, 21, 23 / Mt 12:38-42
- Tuesday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 85:2-8 / Mt 12:46-50
- Wednesday: Jer 1:1, 4-10 / Ps 71:1-6, 15, 17 / Mt 13:1-9
- Thursday: Jer 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13 / Ps 36:6-11 / Mt 13:10-17
- Friday: Jer 3:14-17 / Jer 31:10-13 / Jn 20:1-2, 11-18
- Saturday: Jer 7:1-11 / Ps 84:3-6, 8, 11 / Mt 13:24-30
- Next Sunday: Gn 18:20-32 / Ps 138:1-3, 6-8 / Col 2:12-14 / Lk 11:1-13