Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:30 a.m.
Monday thru Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Monday thru Saturday: 10:00 a.m.
Holy Day Masses:
7:00 p.m. evening before
& 6:30 & 10:00 a.m.
Eucharistic Exposition takes place every Wednesday following the 8:45 a.m. Mass. It concludes with the celebration of Benediction at 6:15 p.m.*
* Note: During Lent exposition will end at 6:30 p.m. with Mass at 7:00.
- Thursday before the first Friday of every month: 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Following 7:00 p.m. Mass during Lent
Welcome To Blessed Sacrament
FLOOD RELIEF COLLECTION
Bishop Roger J. Foys has asked all parishes in the Diocese of Covington to conduct a collection of much needed household supplies requested by those most affected by flooding in Louisiana. This weekend, August 27-28, we will be collecting
- Personal care products: soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, and lotion
- Cleaning supplies: laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner, sponges, bleach, scrub brushes, buckets, and rubber gloves
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby supplies: diapers, wipes, baby wash, baby shampoo, and baby lotion.
Please bring donations to the church undercroft. Volunteers from the Saint Vincent de Paul Society will transport the items to Louisiana to be distributed by local organizations in the affected regions.
RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION FOR ADULTS
August 31, 7:30 - 9:00 p.m., in the Parish Center, we will begin our formal season of adult faith formation for anyone interested in learning more about the Catholic Church either for personal enrichment or in preparation for initiation into the Catholic faith. For more information, contact Marilyn Cozzi.
CUB SCOUT SIGN-UP
Tuesday, September 6, 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Center.
September 11, Sunday Preschool/Kindergarten will merge with Children's Liturgy of the Word. Children's liturgy will expand to include 4-year-olds. We will offer two proclamations of the Word for children during 9:30 mass, one for 4-6 year-olds and one for 7-10 year olds. Children in these age groups will be invited to leave the general assembly during liturgy of the Word and will be escorted to two locations for age-appropriate proclamations of the readings, interactive reflection, prayer, and sung response. The children will be escorted back to their parents in time for Liturgy of the Eucharist. Adults and youth interested in helping with this expanded ministry to families, please contact the Director of Religious Education, Rosanne Thomas, in the Formation Office.
Director Religious Ed
Associate Religion RCIA
Readings for the Week of August 21, 2016
- Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1-2 / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30
- Monday: 2 Thes 1:1-5, 11-12 / Ps 96:1-5 / Mt 23:13-22
- Tuesday: 2 Thes 2:1-3a, 14-17 / Ps 96:10-13 / Mt 23:23-26
- Wednesday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-13, 17-18 / Jn 1:45-51
- Thursday: 1 Cor 1:1-9 / Ps 145:2-7 / Mt 24:42-51
- Friday: 1 Cor 1:17-25 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 10-11 / Mt 25:1-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 1:26-31 / Ps 33:12-13, 18-21 / Mt 25:14-30
- Next Sunday: Sir 3:17-18, 20, 28-29 / Ps 68:4-7, 10-11 / Heb 12:18-19, 22-24a / Lk 14:1, 7-14