Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:30 a.m.
Monday thru Friday: 6:30 a.m.
M, T, Th, & Sat: 10:00 a.m.
W & F: 8:45 a.m.
Holy Day Masses:
7:00 p.m. evening before (except All Saints)
& 6:30 & 10:00 a.m.
Eucharistic Exposition takes place every Wednesday following the 8:45 a.m. Mass. It concludes with the celebration of Benediction at 6:15 p.m.*
* Note: During Lent exposition will end at 6:30 p.m. with Mass at 7:00.
- Thursday before the first Friday of every month: 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Following 7:00 p.m. Mass during Lent
Welcome To Blessed Sacrament
First reconciliation for our second graders is Tuesday, December 6th at 6:00 p.m. Please keep these children in your prayers as they make final preparations for celebration of this sacrament of mercy.
GIFT BEARERS AT MASS
Would you or your family like to present the gifts (bread, wine, collection) at Mass this weekend? We are happy to announce that we now have online signup for Gift Bearers for our weekend and Holy Day Masses. We look forward to having many parishioners become more engaged at Mass by bringing up the gifts on behalf of the entire assembly. To choose a date/Mass Time at which you would like to present the gifts, simply click HERE. You will be taken to the web site where you can select a Mass and sign up.
Our Christmas outreach to those in need is one way that we give thanks to God by exercising good stewardship of our blessings. Santa Sacks for McKee and Families in Need Giving Trees will be in church the weekend of November 19th & 20th. Santa Sacks are due back by December 4th. Gifts for the Giving Tree are due, unwrapped but with tags attached, by December 6th. Gifts may be brought to the church, the parish office, or the school office.
Director Religious Ed
Associate Religion RCIA
Readings for the Week of December 4, 2016
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72 / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85 / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98 / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146 / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11